The Cousins and I in Cali

The Cousins and I in Cali

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Green Tea Anyone?

Ah roommate drama. Last night marked the first official roommate meeting in my apartment. I didn't think those actually happened. Things have been a little tense, to say the least. I mentioned this a few days ago, but my one roommate went home and kind of left us with no internet for the weekend which kind of jumpstarted everything else. When she got back she sent one of my other roommates some angry message. Something about "I don't appreciate the attitude about the internet. I took the trouble to put wireless in our apartment and if you guys don't appreciate that then I can take it home and you guys can buy a new one for yourselves". But I'm just paraphrasing. Anyway, that started some argument about how Sunchase doesn't know we have a dog, and threatening to tell them so she would get in trouble, blah blah blah. There's been a bit of drama over the dog. My roommate left him home until next semester because she claimed my other roommate was abusive (dramatic). He was a stray and was obviously not raised very well, so training him has been a process. He's gotten better but hasn't completely gotten past chewing on things, or eating your food. Oh well, he is a dog i suppose. I'm the opposite of a confrontational person, so this yelling at each other face to face thing was a little uncomfortable to me. I put in my 2 cents but stayed out of it for the most part. I tried not to get involved, but it was still pretty annoying.

I think Thanksgiving is coming at a good time, we could all use a little break from each other. There has been this unspoken awkwardness for a little while now and I can only hope it gets better once we all get back from break.

On a side note, I woke up after my nap yesterday with a cold. Just in time for our presentation today! I'm desperately trying to get rid of it before it gets worse/before break so we'll see how it goes. Might have to stock up on dayquil and tissues. I'm drinking green tea right now. It's supposed to have antioxidants and all that good stuff that's good for you. It was on the list of top 10 things to eat/drink when you have a cold. Thank you google.

On a happier side not, today marks the end of my work for the week! When 4 o'clock rolls around this afternoon, I'm pretty much checking out. No more activities requiring brain power. See ya next week school.

No comments:

Post a Comment