The Cousins and I in Cali

The Cousins and I in Cali

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Birthdays Galore!

Tomorrow marks my niece Avery's 2nd birthday and I'm so excited to celebrate with her! Just last weekend was her mom's, my sister in laws birthday on halloween. Needless to say, their house was decorated like you wouldn't believe.

Next up, Avery's pink-themed party. Pink candy, pink presents, pink decorations, pink everything. I think she's getting her first bike, pink of course, and I can only imagine her excitement when she gets it. This girl has more toys than you could imagine. Whenever we've gone over to babysit, I could entertain myself for hours with all her stuff laying around.

Now for the hard part, the presents. Who ever thought shopping for a 2 year old would be this hard? But if you have everything what else do you need. I guess a little JMU gear could never hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment