The Cousins and I in Cali

The Cousins and I in Cali

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ah Registration

So the time has come again, registration. You'd think after 8 semesters of this I'd be used to it be now, but it never seems to disappoint in making me frustrated. We're seniors and all now, and we get first pick, so how is it still so impossible to get the classes you need? I had a nice little plan for myself, but those stupid little blue squares next to every class put it alllll to pieces. This makes me sound a little more bitter than I really am, because like I said, I'm used to it by now.

I only need ONE more class to finish up the psyc degree! Wooo! Now just to find 14 other credits of something to fill my semester. If anyone can relate, do you have any suggestions? There have to be some classes out there just made for seniors trying to do this.

Next step, does someone want to find me a job? I would love if you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment