The Cousins and I in Cali

The Cousins and I in Cali

Monday, November 8, 2010

Ah, What a Weekend

A little follow up on my last post...

Avery's party was so fun! I never thought I'd be so entertained by a playground and a bunch of 2 year olds, but here I am. She got so many presents, half of which I played with too and had so much fun. That little girl never ceases to amaze me. She's so smart, and says things you would never think a 2 year old could even imagine. I found myself just kind of sitting, listening to the things she had to say.

I've seen my family a lot in the past month, and it's been really nice. I've always been grateful that I get along with my family. After coming to college I've learned that a solid family relationship is really important. I'm always happy I can go home whenever I want to and know my parents will always be excited to see me. In fact, coming back to school this afternoon was a bit of a struggle. Maybe it's the upcoming holidays that have me feeling a little nostalgic? Either way, I would have been completely content sitting at home with my mom, finding something to watch on tv.

I'm waiting for party pictures to go up on Facebook and when they do they'll be up here ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment